Sunday, March 15, 2015

OOTD Post- What to wear to the Pool.


OOTD Post- What to wear to the Pool.


So almost everyone I know- every single fellow blogger have transformed into a fashion blogger recently (is it a flu like thing going around?) and are doing OOTD- Outfit of the Day post’s on their blog. Having developed a sudden itch to do so too- I decided to upload my own OOTD blog post with pictures and all today. But as things turned out the place I dressed to go to was the local swimming pool and the pictures as taken by my friendly neighborhood lifeguard show me in my Speedo Swimming briefs- brief being an apt description for them given my vast body size. Fortunately, for the guardians of Indian morality and bharatiya samskriti and my faithful blog readers eyes- the water obscures most of my OOTD and hence it’s a win-win situation for both of us- I get to do the OOTD post and you get to not-barf over my semi-naked body. And so without further fanfare - here are the OOTD pictures- do spot the briefs- if you can ….challenge accepted?


Spot the brief?




Dress - Swimming briefs by Speedo....
Goggles- from my local sports shop.
And my post - swim mandatory last pic....


P.S. Viewers discretion advised for above post- Company not responsible for any adverse effects to faint hearted readers

No comments:

Post a Comment