Friday, July 20, 2012

The Tag Game- My Version of the Truth


My blogger friend Karpagam has tagged me in her post here: (http://grafitti-on-my-wall.blogspot.in/2012/07/you-are-tagged-11-questions-tag-game.html) and dared me to answer these following questions….So here goes…



1. What/who got you into blogging? A note of thank for him/her/it? 

Hmm…that’s a difficult one to answer…..i would have to thank a whole bevy of my ex-girlfriends for giving me the impetus to blog...And I if I absent-mindedly leave out one or two names..i am sure they would track me down and hurt me..So why take the risk? So I would dedicate my blog to all the “Lovely Ladies” out there who taught me about life…

2. You are gifted with a great voice, what song will you sing to your love? 

The one and only song to sing to my love is Bryan Adams “Everything I do, I do it for you”…the literal truth….

3. If you are given the time and money to learn something new today, what will you choose to learn?

Aikido…I have always wanted to learn it, but I can’t go to Japan to learn it (cant afford unless I win a lottery) and they don’t have any qualified Aikido trainers in India (yet).

4. What do you like and dislike about marriage? (Bachelor(ettes) can let their assumptions run here!)

Like about marriage- The certainty of waking up in the morning and looking at the face you love most sleeping beside you…

Dislike about marriage- when the love is reduced to bare financials…hate that money talk… (When someone uses the word CTC- I go “Mercenary”)

5. What according to you is an act of kindness?

When you give of your time when you can least afford it or got more important things of your own to do...but still stop to help strangers in trouble….(hey..I did that this morning…so…)

6. A date with a celebrity - whom will you choose and why? 

Bill Clinton….you can’t really call it a date- maybe more a Mentor-Apprentice meet…I would just like to ask him “how do you pull off so much stuff and get away with it?”….

7. What adventure sport do you SO love to do right away? With anyone in specific?

A Boar- Hunt in the Czechoslovakian forests….with my hunter friend Mehul Kamdar

8. Do you like photography? What do you think of the developing culture of SLR craze?

I do dabble in Photography…but my best pics are from my mobile camera..un-posed/raw/candid shots..So though I would love to get a DSLR as a birthday gift (anyone listening?)…I wouldn’t mind doing camera-photography only

9. Whats your secret recipe that you'll cook to impress or woo someone? (okay if its maggi!)

My fusion-mix Omelets’ are something to die for - say my friends who have tasted them...at least when they are drunk….

10. What do you like about your best friend?

Bearing with me and my preachy holier-than-thou attitude….can’t be easy….keeps telling me- “you should have worn a cassock and gone into a pulpit- you missed your vocation of sermonizing” and its true too...

11. Whats the MOST favorite post A)written by you B) written by others? Share the link!

Written by me – This one about my origins (of blogging) http://audialtempartem.blogspot.in/2007/05/why-audi-altem-partem.html


Written by others –some many, but I liked this one recently about a Brave girl who fought back against harassment: http://chennai.ihollaback.org/2012/07/13/soundaryas-story-i-just-hit-him/

(P.S. Any comments/questions would be answered less-than-truthfully, so don’t say I didn’t warn you- and if persist in wanting to learn the truth- you will be served my signature dish- tomato soup…not many have tasted it once, on a visit to my house and still dared to return for another visit)

1 comment:

  1. Hey THANKS!!! I feel honored now!

    Btw, you asked me why this eleven. No idea, those were the 11 I could think of at that moment.

    This helps in a lot ways, I had to google up Aikido that was learning. I know you have a hunter friend, so I can kill a black buck and hide behind your sleeve (JUST kidding, I will NEver dream of it!) AND DSLR for a birthday gift.. hehhe nambikaaa!!

    Lovely post and thank youuus!

    Do stop by my blog! Kappu

    ReplyDelete